Collagen is a vital building block for Dogs’ bones, joints, cartilage, connective tissue and blood vessels. CEN Dog Collagen Peptides may benefit joint health and mobility for dogs with joint issues, such as arthritis, or discomfort. Adding collagen to your dog’s diet may also help promote and support healthy skin, coat and digestive system, as well as improved appetite since it increases the palatability of food.
Collagen can also aid puppies and younger dogs with joint health as they grow and mature. It may reduce the risks of joint injuries as deficient collagen levels can leave dogs more prone to injury.
- Hydrolysed Bovine Collagen Peptides
- Ability to Regenerate Joint Health
- May Help to Improve Mobility In Dogs Suffering Arthritis
- Joint Injury Prevention
- Provides a Strong Foundation for Healthy Skin & Hair
- May Help with Leaky Gut Syndrome & Digestive Health
- Australian Made
- Suitable For Dogs of All Life Stages