MODEL NO: HYBRID-G12
Triple stage filtration plus UV protection, Weather protection, 60 Lpm, 1” conn
This system reduces sediment, chemicals including chlorine, bad taste, odour and is highly effective in eliminating bacteria and parasites in your water.
Suited to medium to large households, these systems are designed for both mains and rainwater supply. This unit features a weather protection cover that is suitable for outdoor installation and an anti-tamper & childproof lockable lid. It incorporates an additional filtration stage for extra contaminant removal and capacity.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Filtration and ultraviolet all-in-one unit.
• Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
• Kills 99.9% of E. coli, Giardia and Cryptosporidium cysts with Radfire ultraviolet technology, a natural purification process that’s complete eco-friendly and chemical-free.
• Turns your tank and mains water into pure, safe, delicious drinking water.
• Designed for harsh climate.
• High strength aluminium bracket for durability.
• Equipped with a lamp count-down timer and failure alarm (audible & visible).
• Anti-corrosion construction.
• Anti-tamper & child-proof lockable lid.
• Hinged lid for easy access for lamp change.
Replacement Parts and Cartridges
Stage 1 filtration
Stage 2 filtration
Stage 3 filtration
Flow rate @40mJ/cmÂ²:
Flow rate @30mJ/cmÂ²:
Flow rate @16mJ/cmÂ²:
1" BSP [25mm]
Important Note: Use only genuine Puretec replacement cartridges. Flow rate @30mJ/cmÂ² is the industry standard for drinking water. Puretec Hybrid UV systems are designed for common rainwater. The effectiveness of a UV system is dependent on the clarity of water present. If you are unsure of the clarity of your water Puretec can arrange a UVT test to verify that no further filtration is required before the UV. Contact Puretec on 1300 140 140 (AU) or 0800 130 140 (NZ) for further information on this.